Search This Blog

Saturday, February 9, 2013

My first book for the book club

Hey girls today i wanted to share with you the first book of the book club. It is The diary of a young girl, but some of you will know it as the diary of Anne frank. If you haven't already you should head on over to my good reads book club and sign up. Also pick up the book at your local library or if youve already read the book join in the conversation. The deadline for thsi book is February the thirtieth. Also if you finish the book before the dead line I will have another book for you speed readers and for those of you who have read the book and have already finished all the challenges and discussions for this book.  Don't forget to comment and subscribe. See you later bye.
Links for the book club:
http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/87116-girlgeekgirls-book-club

4 comments:

  1. Sounds sad but I think I'll try it

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome it is amazing i am in the middle of it and it is pretty good i would read it if i were you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm almost done with the book! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

just enter what you want to say whether it is a comment or sonething you need advice on saying your name and age is optional