Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tips for Crushes

Hey girls. Today is all about crushes. The Guy i like made me laugh really hard today. I know for me it is really hard to keep my cool when i am around him. I know how it feels when you don't want him to know that you like him,but you still want to interact with him. So here is some tips for keeping your cool around the guy you like.
Tips for staying cool around the guy you like
  • Be your self (you don't want to be a stick in the mud around him. You want to act cool, calm and collected)
  • Find a common interest ( it shouldn't be that hard )
Photo citations: <p><a href="http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/view_photog.php?photogid=2280">Image: digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net</a></p>

3 comments:

  1. IIIIIIIII LOVE WHAT YOU SAID

    ReplyDelete
  2. my crush and i dated before, but i still like him and i dont know if he still likes me

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i am going to make a reference to divergent if you havent read it then i will explain later.If you want to be dauntless or brave then you can ask him if he still likes you. If you are a little nervous find out were his locker is (if you have lockers) and slip a note into his locker. Also you can be less forward and use a specail talent like singing or dancing or art and perform or show him what you created. just look around at songs and see if you think that the song matches what you feel. I didnt do excatly this; there were rumors in my grade that i liked him and i told him that the rumors were true. so there it is i hoped it helped. do you want me to post your question in a blog post or not its up to you

    ReplyDelete

just enter what you want to say whether it is a comment or sonething you need advice on saying your name and age is optional