Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Tips for being nervous

Ok we all get it some times. A   viewer just told me that she has a debate coming up, and she is freaking out.Ive had that situation before. I know that anxiety you feel. Trust me it isn't as hard as it looks. I think I know what your afraid of; it is all the people staring at you, and just waiting for you to mess up. trust me it isn't true, but if you don't believe read this.
Tips for being nervous
  • speak clearly ( you will sound confident, and they might just be intimidated by you)
  • look over there heads ( just pretend its just you, the person you're debating against or the group that your debating against, and the teacher)
  • And if all else fails imagine everyone in there underpants ( it is an age old secret that might give you the giggles and give you the confidence support you need)
Thank you to my viewer who asked me this question. Keep sending in comments and questions and who knows I might just answer them

2 comments:

  1. You're awsome at this whole blogging thing hannah, great tips! This can be helpful to so many people
    -Ms.Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, I wanted to say thank you so much for this post! I actually got a B+ on my debate and I remembered YOUR tips. Thank you again! :)

    ReplyDelete

just enter what you want to say whether it is a comment or sonething you need advice on saying your name and age is optional